Cranbourne Primary School – Reception / EYFS Teaching Assistant
We are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to join us in our Early Years / Reception class.
Cranbourne Primary School is a popular one form entry village school set in beautiful surroundings and rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in November 2018. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant who has a natural passion for working with our youngest children.
Cranbourne Primary can offer:
- A great learning environment for children with a strong family ethos;
- A working environment where staff and children are valued and treated with respect;
- Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils;
- Incredible pupils who are proud to come to our school and are motivated to be the best;
- Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic team member who has high expectations of themselves and others and is passionate about all children achieving success;
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children within the class;
- Monitor pupils’ responses to learning activities and accurately record achievement/developments as directed
- Build a strong pastoral bond with children which will enable them to flourish and build vital foundations for learning
- To lead one to one teaching and intervention groups as directed
Hours of work: 20 hours per week across Monday – Friday. Hourly rate £10.79 (BG-K Scale Point 3)
Closing date for applications Sunday 4th December with interviews expected to be held Wednesday 7th December 2022
To find out more about our school visit www.cranbourne.org.uk or contact Stacey Davies, School Business Manager on Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org