Cranbourne Primary School – Sports Coach
Cranbourne Primary School is a popular one form entry village school set in beautiful surroundings and rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in November 2018.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Sports Coach who has a natural passion for engaging children in a range of sporting activities. Apprenticeship training may be available to candidates that do not already hold any sports coaching qualifications
Cranbourne Primary can offer:
- A great learning environment for children with a strong family ethos;
- A working environment where staff and children are valued and treated with respect;
- Hard working, committed and dedicated staff who strive to gain the best outcomes for all of our pupils;
- Incredible pupils who are proud to come to our school and are motivated to be the best;
- Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team who put the interests of the children first and are committed to the continual improvement of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an enthusiastic team member who has high expectations of themselves and others and is passionate about all children achieving success;
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about a range of sports
- Be committed to engaging our children in a range of activities, including running three after school sporting activities per week and various lunchtime activities
- Work with the PE Lead teacher to plan and prepare for inter-school sporting events, and to accompany the children at those events
- Manage the Cranbourne football team as well as look to set up other sports teams
- Support class teachers in running core PE lessons
Hours of work 10:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday (30 paid hours per week). Hourly rate dependant on experience, skills and qualifications. Apprenticeship scheme may be available for candidates without existing formal training. Further salary information available on request.
Closing date for applications Thursday 8th December with interviews expected to be held Tuesday 13th December.
To find out more about our school visit www.cranbourne.org.uk or contact Stacey Davies, School Business Manager on Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org