Whitehall Primary School
London E4 6ES
Tel: 020 8529 3813
Fax: 020 8523 7113
Inclusion Support Officer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our warm and happy school. Whitehall is a collaborative and inclusive school in Waltham Forest which is committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all members of our school community. We are very proud to also have a Specialist Resource Provision for Deaf pupils.
We are looking for a committed, enthusiastic and high calibre Home School Support Worker to join our energetic and dynamic team. This post will suit a practitioner who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils and who is ambitious and driven to deliver on outcomes, both academically and in developing the whole child. We are looking to appoint a practitioner who has a passion for improving the life chances of children. The successful candidate will be self-driven and a strong team player. A* to C grades in GCSE English and mathematics are essential.
What we are looking for:
• Interested in setting high expectations and helping children secure them
• Ensuring children have access to high quality provision
• Committed to ensuring that children are at the heart of all that they do
• Highly motivated, innovative and eager to contribute to the life of the school
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of our team
• Support the Inclusion Lead to deliver good provision to children and families with SEND, social needs or those whom are deemed vulnerable
• Oversee breakfast club and other clubs to support children and families
• Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion
• Give support to pupils, individually or in groups, so they can access the curriculum, take part in learning and experience a sense of achievement
The ideal candidate will need enthusiasm, a strong moral compass and high expectations. A full job description and person specification is available from the school website www.whitehallprimary.com and follow the links from the Latest News section.
If you feel you would be suited to this role, we would welcome your application.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 3rd January 2023 @ 12.00 midday
Interviews: Tuesday 17th January, 2023
Whitehall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance.