- Employer: TeachingLincs
- Reference: TL/23/226895
- Published: Fri 27/01/2023, 11:01 AM
- Closing on: Thu 09/02/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Salary: Grade: MPS3 - MPS6
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Binbrook C of E Primary School, Lincolnshire
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher - Mixed Year 1/Year 2 Class
(Full Time, Job Share considered)
This post will be temporary until August 2024; the intention is to make it permanent
(depending on pupil numbers)
Binbrook Church of England Primary and Pre-School, Orford Road, Binbrook, Market Rasen LN8 6DU
Required from April 2023 MPS 3 – 6 (£31,750 - £38,810)
We are a small and friendly Primary School situated in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds; only a 15-minute drive from both Market Rasen and Louth, and 20-minutes from Grimsby.
Are you a driven and enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about making a difference to children’s lives? Do you have what it takes to engage and inspire our curious young learners? We are looking for somebody who shares our Church School Vision and Values, enjoys a challenge and who wants to work in a friendly and happy environment where we strive to ensure that every child is nurtured and challenged to achieve their true potential and pursue their dreams; “To be the best they can be”.
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate:
- commitment, reliability and integrity
- strong organisation skills
- a track record of excellent teaching practice
- an understanding of strategies to support successful outcomes for all children
- knowledge of the primary phase curriculum and assessment
- strong behaviour management
- the ability to self-reflect and a commitment to improving own practice
- an understanding of and commitment to developing links between home, school and different communities
- a willingness to be involved in the whole life of the school
- flexibility and resilience
- a great sense of humour
In return, we will provide:
- a happy, calm and supportive working environment
- a very strong ‘family’ of colleagues
- professional development to improve practice and for career progression
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged prior to application. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 01472 398340 or by email at email@example.com Application packs and further details are available via the school website https://binbrookprimary.co.uk or by contacting the school office.
Closing date for completed applications: Midnight on Thursday 9th February 2023.
Interviews to take place week commencing Monday 20th February 2023.
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks. Pre-employment checks are in line with " Keeping Children Safe in Education"