- Employer: Newtons Primary
- Reference: SCH/23/227071
- Published: Mon 30/01/2023, 11:06 AM
- Closing on: Fri 31/03/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: Full Time hours per week
- Salary: Main Pay Scale
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Newtons Primary School, Havering
Newtons Primary School
Lowen Road, Rainham, Essex RM13 8QR
Telephone: 01708 558613 Fax: 01708 554650
Executive Head Teacher: Mrs H McClenaghan
Headteacher: Mrs U Connolly
Contract: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Start Date: September 2023
We are looking to appoint an experienced or recently qualified teacher to join our committed, supportive and enthusiastic team. We are a school that prides itself on ensuring our children have a broad and balanced curriculum where the promotion pupil well-being is considered of great importance.
Newtons Primary School can offer:
A wonderful school at the heart of the Orchard Village Community.
Amazing pupils that are willing to learn and be the best they can be.
A dedicated staff team that ensure all of our pupils thrive and succeed.
Extensive opportunities for your professional development where we develop effective future leaders.
A reduced workload with a focus on the pupil’s whole development at the centre of all decision making.
Work/life balance. - Your wellbeing is paramount, our leaders will take care of you.
A whole day a fortnight dedicated to your PPA time with your year group colleagues.
Wellbeing days to support your own health and wellbeing.
Carefully planned and considered INSET sessions and INSET days.
A curriculum fit for ensuring our pupils are ready for the future.
Access to NPQ courses.
We are looking for a classroom teacher who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding teaching practice
- Has high expectations of pupil progress and attainment
- Can use assessment to track pupil progress
- Is passionate about teaching and is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils
- Has good organisational skills and is always well-prepared
- Is reflective about their own performance and seeks advice when needed
- Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Wishes to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Enjoys their work, has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas
Visitors to our school comment on the friendly, warm atmosphere and are quick to see that the children are well-behaved and motivated learners.
If you think that you have the drive, enthusiasm and skills necessary to fit into our school then please apply online.
Closing date: 31st March at 12.00pm
We reserve the right to interview candidates up to and beyond the closing date
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.
Click back to edit your search or next to see the next job.