- Employer: Knowsley Council
- Reference: CVP 0628
- Published: Fri 03/03/2023, 9:00 AM
- Closing on: Sun 02/04/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday 13.00pm to 19.00pm
- Salary: £20,812 - £21,189 pro rata
- DBS Check: Yes
- Location: Stretton Way, Stretton Way Depot, Huyton Ind Estate, Huyton, L36 6JF, Merseyside
More InformationMore about this employer
CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR
Community Safety would like to invite applications for the Post of a Control Room Operator based in our Security Service.
The Operator will be responsible for CCTV and alarm monitoring, plus day to day clerical operations. Periods of lone working will be experienced.
You should have experience of staffing a busy out of hours contact service, plus alarm and CCTV monitoring of multiple sites. Full training and uniform will be provided. DBS check required for successful candidate.
For an informal discussion, please contact Steve Donnelly on 0151 443 2408
Previous applicants need not apply.
Interviews will take place week commencing 17 April 2023.