- Employer: Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council
- Reference: NS/23/230780
- Published: Wed 01/03/2023, 10:21 AM
- Closing on: Fri 31/03/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: Casual hours per week, Various
- Salary: £11.29 to £11.49 p/h
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Merseyside
30 x casual posts
Casual staff required to act as pupil escorts on home to school transport for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities attending special schools and bases.
Pupil escorts are employed to supervise children and to ensure their health and safety whilst travelling on vehicles contracted to the Authority. Casual staff will be employed to cover for sickness or leave of absence for permanent escorts employed by the Authority.
Hours will vary from 1-30 depending on the individual journey and length of time the cover is required Escorts will work in taxis, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles.
This post is subject to Enhanced Adult & Child Level DBS check.
Should you wish to discuss informally, please contact Elaine Stewart on 0151 666 4215.