- Employer: Halton Borough Council
- Reference: ECR/23/231022
- Published: Thu 16/03/2023, 12:27 PM
- Closing on: Sun 16/04/2023, 23:55 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Weekends
- Hours: 0 hours, Casual hours
- Salary: £12.04/hour (Level 1) - £13.42/hour (Level 2)
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Halton Borough Council, Cheshire
Casual Swimming Instructor
Would you like to be a part of a team that has the opportunity to deliver outcomes that could make a real improvement to service user’s lives? If so, we would like to hear from you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified individual to join our Active Halton team as:
Casual Assistant Swimming Instructors
Casual Swim Instructors
Within the Active Halton brand (https://activehalton.co.uk/) there are two Leisure Centres, Kingsway Leisure Centre and Brookvale Recreation. You will be based within the Leisure Centre Service.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the delivery of a high quality swimming instructing to our users
Are you customer focussed, organised and a confident and a clear communicator with the ability to interact with a variety of service users ? Are you passionate about delivery of high quality swimming intructing to our users ? If so we would love to hear from you.
In return for your commitment we can offer you learning and development opportunities that could allow you to develop and succeed within the leisure industry.
Applicants must hold a:
- SEQ (or equivalent) Level 1 or 2 Swimming Teaching Qualification
- NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification) or NRASTC (National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches qualification)
Training will be given to the successful candidate if they do not hold the above qualifications.
For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Marc Jones (Senior Operations Manager) on 01928 712 051