- Employer: Rushmoor Borough Council
- Reference: PH/23/231368
- Published: Mon 06/03/2023, 10:10 AM
- Closing on: Mon 10/04/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 20 hours per week, 8.30am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary: Salary £12,537 pa, (£23,194 pro-rata), with progression to £15,335.68 (£28,371 pro-rata). Pay award pending
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Princes Hall, Hampshire
More InformationMore about this employer
Venue and Events Administrator
The Princes Hall is a multi-purpose entertainment centre located in Hampshire, holding a 595 seat main auditorium and three function rooms. For more information visit www.princeshall.com
20 hours per week
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 2.30pm, based at the theatre.
Grade 3 - Salary £12,537 pa, (£23,194 pro-rata), with progression to £15,335.68 (£28,371 pro-rata). Pay award pending.
The successful candidate will provide general and financial administrative support to the Princes Hall management team. They will report to the Events Manager, administering the delivery of hired events both at the theatre and in various community centres. The postholder will also serve in the Box Office when required.
For an informal discussion, please contact Tim Astley on 01252 329155