- Employer: TeachingLincs
- Reference: 18222
- Published: Mon 13/03/2023, 16:11 PM
- Closing on: Mon 17/04/2023, 23:56 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours
- Salary: Grade: L14 - L20 Salary: £61,042 – £70,732
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Dunholme St Chad's C of E Primary School, Lincolnshire
Due to our current Headteacher’s retirement, the Governors of Dunholme St Chad’s Church of England Primary School wish to appoint an inspirational, enthusiastic, motivated and organised new Headteacher to start 1 September 2023. We are seeking someone who is loyal, creative and ambitious in their approach, who can fully embrace our school vision and Christian values whilst ensuring that the school provides an exceptional education and creates opportunities for all. The ideal candidate will be someone who has the drive, determination and strategic vision to build on the improvements made by the school over recent years.
What we can offer:
● The opportunity to lead a committed, well-established and motivated staff team who are committed to making sure the children can be the best that they can be.
● A well-established Governing Body who will encourage and support you to lead the school in your own way and play an active role in supporting school improvement and maintaining accountability.
● A vibrant church school with a safe, welcoming and inspirational learning environment that promotes a friendly and inclusive atmosphere
● The opportunity to work with wonderful, enthusiastic children who are well-behaved, motivated and committed to their learning
● Excellent partnerships with supportive families in order to recognise and celebrate success across the school community.
You will need:
● The desire and ability to promote and continually develop our school’s inclusive values and strong Christian vision.
● Proven leadership skills and a passion for investing and empowering a team of highly motivated, passionate and dedicated staff to be the best at working together for the benefit of the children.
● A commitment to putting children at the centre of everything - having the highest expectations for children’s attainment, personal development, welfare and behaviour
● A clear vision of excellence in primary education with the ability to think strategically and lead the school through the next exciting phase of its development
● A deep understanding of teaching and learning in a primary school setting.
● The drive and commitment to nurture and enhance our learning and continue to develop and shape the future of our school
● To be an approachable and visible headteacher that can build positive relationships and communicate with and support our families, children and staff in a calm, positive and proactive manner
● To be committed to providing a safe environment where our children can thrive socially, emotionally, intellectually, creatively, morally and physically
If you feel excited about the prospect of leading our school, then we would be delighted to hear from you!
Visits to our school are both welcome and encouraged. To book a visit, please email Stuart Honey, Chair of Governors at email@example.com . Visit dates have been scheduled, please see the table below.
28th March 2023 - All day
30th March 2023 - Morning (09.00-12.00)
Completed applications should be returned by email to the Clerk to Governors, Charlotte Tomlinson at Charlotte.Tomlinson@lincolnshire.gov.uk
Closing date: Monday 17th April 2023 at 13.00
Shortlisting date: Thursday 20th April 2023
Interview date: Wednesday 26th April 2023
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. Pre-employment checks are in line with "Keeping Children Safe in Education."
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
In accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
The school advertising the vacancy will contact you directly regarding the outcome of your application and any interviews. When interviews are taking place schools will follow all Government and Public Health England Guidelines.