- Employer: TeachingLincs
- Reference: TL/23/232603
- Published: Tue 14/03/2023, 12:29 PM
- Closing on: Mon 17/04/2023, 23:54 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 32.5 hours per week
- Salary: Grade: G5 Salary: L18 - L24
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Boston West Academy, Lincolnshire
Are you a passionate and motivating leader who believes that every child should reach their full potential within a welcoming, safe and inclusive environment?
We are seeking an inspirational leader to be the Headteacher at Boston West Academy.
Boston West Academy is part of Anthem Schools Trust, an education charity serving over 8,000 children and young people in 16 schools across the East Midlands, London and the Thames Valley.
Boston West Academy is a successful, happy and inclusive 4 -11 primary school in Boston, South Lincolnshire. Having been judged as outstanding by Ofsted in 2016, we are proud of what we have achieved over the past few years. We are committed to developing our pupils both individually and as team players, able to work collaboratively in their learning. Our high expectations and high-quality teaching allow our children to achieve and become inquisitive, motivated and passionate lifelong learners.
Anthem schools are diverse and serve many communities and is at an exciting point in its development as a Trust. With its newly appointed Chief Executive Mohsen Ojja at its helm, the organisation continues to be united by a shared ambition to our values of integrity, excellence and collaboration, providing the best possible standard of education with an uncompromising commitment to equality of opportunities for all.
As an Anthem Leader you will
· Deliver inspirational and motivational leadership across the school to ensure that it maintains an outstanding quality of education.
· Embrace Anthem’s values of integrity, collaboration and excellence and work closely with other schools across the Trust, whilst enjoying the autonomy to further develop the school’s distinctive ethos.
· Establish a culture that promotes excellence, equality, and high expectations to enable all pupils to succeed.
Join Anthem, and we can offer you:
· Access to a strong and dynamic team of experts who will support you to achieve the highest standards within your school, including high quality leadership, coaching and development driven by the Education Director and the wider school improvement team.
· An organisation that is passionate about engaging the wider school workforce in a comprehensive Developing People Strategy, ensuring all staff have access to quality and inclusive career development and training opportunities.
To discover more about this exciting opportunity, please download the attached information or contact email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
Prospective applicants are strongly encouraged to arrange an informal discussion with Simon Morley, Associate Education Director, in the first instance. This can be arranged by contacting the recruitment team by on 01189 021 637 or by email: email@example.com
Applicants must complete the Anthem application form to be considered for the role and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Monday 17th April 2023 at 9am. Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held on 27th and 28th April 2023.
Find out more about Boston West Academy at Home - Boston West Academy (bwacademy.co.uk)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks which will, where applicable, include a health check, an enhanced DBS check, the Children’s Barred List check, internet checks and satisfactory references.