- Employer: Notting Hill Genesis
- Reference: nhg/TP/1183/661
- Published: Thu 16/03/2023, 3:58 AM
- Closing on: Thu 13/04/2023, 4:58 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35
- Salary: £31746 - £35273 per annum + for 35 hours per week
- DBS Check: No
- Location: London, Kings Cross
Disrepair Liaison Co-ordinator
Can you think on your feet? Juggle lots of different tasks and demands? Manage meetings; minutes and diaries?
If so then we have a job for you!
As Disrepair liaison Co-ordinator you will play a key role supporting the building projects team to deliver excellent performance and smooth service to residents and front line staff.
You will provide proactive administrative and project support to the disrepair team, supporting the process until we can conclude our cases. You will deal with day-to-day queries from front-line staff, contractors and residents and provide support for the team's data management tasks, reporting requirements and KPI monitoring.
To do this job effectively you will need to be very organised in order to meet deadlines and to ensure that the work of the team runs smoothly. You will also need to be a good communicator, work well in a busy team and have good written and IT skills. If this sounds like you then apply today.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 12 April 2023.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.