- Employer: Newark & Sherwood District Council
- Reference: NSDC/23/233088
- Published: Fri 17/03/2023, 11:38 AM
- Closing on: Wed 05/04/2023, 17:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Evenings, Part Time, Weekends
- Hours: 0.00 hours per week
- Salary: NS3 £20,812 - £21,189 Pay Award Pending
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Leisure Centres, Nottinghamshire
Active4Today has a number of exciting vacancies available across all four of our leisure centres at Blidworth, Dukeries, Newark and Southwell. We’re looking for individuals that are passionate about providing great customer service, able to work as part of a team and a genuine interest in the sport and leisure industry. The post is pay award pending.
RELIEF LEISURE ATTENDANTS
SALARY: NS3 £20,812 - £21,189 per annun pro rata (£10.79 - £10.98 per hour)
Relief/casual, working on a regular basis to cover holiday and sickness at all sites
In return, we offer excellent terms and conditions which include:
- An employee training programme that gives everyone the opportunity to learn the skills they need to unlock and fulfil their potential
- Available courses include customer services level 2, fitness level 2, community activator coach level 2, coaching/teaching qualifications, leisure team member level 2, leisure duty manager level 2 and many more. For further information about our training programmes visit Empowered Skills Training | Lifetime Training
- Discounted access to the Company fitness and children membership packages
- Contributory pension scheme
For an informal discussion about the post, please contact Martin Picker on 01636 655780.
Successful applicants will be contacted by email to attend interview.
Closing date for receipt of applications Wednesday 5th April 2023
Interviews will be held Wednesday 19th and Thursday 20th April, 9am to 1pm 2023