- Employer: Guildford Borough Council
- Reference: 1/23/233348
- Published: Mon 20/03/2023, 14:44 PM
- Closing on: Sun 16/04/2023, 23:53 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week
- Salary: £28,176 - £37,355 per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Millmead House Offices, Millmead, Guildford GU2 4BB, Surrey
More InformationMore about this employer
Digital Content Editor
Are you a creative, forward-thinking individual with a passion for delivering digital customer focused content?
We’re looking for a hardworking and driven individual to join our fast paced and varied service. We’re looking for someone to join our team on an initial 6-month basis. If you’re looking for a new challenge and passionate about all things digital this is the role for you!
About the role
You will work with teams across our organisation to help develop engaging, accessible and user-centred content for our digital platforms. You will be a key driver in ensuring our digital platforms deliver a first-class customer experience. You will be reviewing and translating professional knowledge and legislation into customer-friendly web content. There will be elements of supporting and running projects, as we continuously strive to improve our digital customer journeys.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a team where you can develop and learn new skills.
Ideal candidates will be:
- experienced in website design, writing engaging content and liaising with senior stakeholders within an organisation
- experienced in using content management systems, scheduling tools and photo/video editing software
- an excellent communicator
- an expert at creating engaging visual and written content for websites and social media
- driven by understanding user needs
- passionate about keeping up to date with the latest digital innovations
- comfortable with regularly changing priorities
- comfortable with working across multiple teams and with suppliers
What we offer
- flexible working
- generous holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
For more information see our job description or contact our Website Manager at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
We will interviewing for this role as and when we receive applications.