- Employer: Runnymede Borough Council
- Reference: 2190ES
- Published: Mon 20/03/2023, 17:47 PM
- Closing on: Wed 29/03/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 37 hours hours per week
- Salary: £20,500 - £22,300
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Multiple sites accross the Borough, Chertsey Depot, Surrey
More InformationMore about this employer
Street Cleansing Driver & Operative
Street Cleansing Driver/Operative
Salary £20,500 - £22,300 per annum
37 hour per week
About the role
Runnymede Borough Council are looking for two cleansing operatives / drivers to be part of its team for their in-house Street Scene Operations.
Based at our Chertsey Depot the post holders will report directly to the Operations Manager / Street Scene Supervisors, the post holder will part of team working throughout the Borough undertaking street cleansing operations
The successful candidates must be committed to delivering a high-quality service and ensure the efficient completion of daily schedules
Runnymede is an ambitious, passionate, and progressive council with a forward- thinking attitude and award-winning departments. As a Borough Council, we are committed to our four core values and goals which we demonstrate through our ongoing policies and projects. We are always keen to improve our services and welcome innovative and proactive individuals who are open minded and have a positive approach in supporting our vision.
- 28 Days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holidays and 1 extra day at Christmas
- Excellent Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Subsidised cafe on site
- Training and development opportunities
- Payment of one professional membership per annum
- Cycle to work + further related discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Health and Dental insurance plan after 3 years’ service
How to apply
For an informal discussion about this position please contact our Direct Services Manager, Shaun Barnes on 01923 425763.
Applicants should email their C.V. along with their supporting statement outlining how they meet the requirements of the person specification and their motivation for applying for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Successful candidates will be contacted by email if selected to attend for interview.
Closing date: Wednesday 29th March 2023 at 11:59pm
Interview date: 6th April 2023