- Employer: Dartford Borough Council
- Reference: DBC/CM23
- Published: Wed 22/03/2023, 16:09 PM
- Closing on: Wed 19/04/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Part Time
- Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Flexi-time and Hybrid Working Available
- Salary: £46,043 per annum rising to £48,424 per annum following 12 months satisfactory performance
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Kent
More InformationMore about this employer
Here at Dartford Borough Council we are looking for an outstanding communicator to help drive major improvements in our digital content, from internet & intranet content to a wide range of digital collateral.
We’ll expect you to embed yourself into our culture and working practices in order to understand the challenges that our staff are encountering in developing engaging and accessible online content.
You’ll become familiar with our tools and systems, quickly taking the lead and sharing your expertise to fix issues and to give staff the confidence to be more self-sufficient.
You’ll be a skilled, tenacious and competent self-starter with excellent communication skills, relishing finding creative solutions and driving improvement. Capable of working at all levels right across the organisation, you’ll be a catalyst for change and acceleration of our digital journey.
We offer a great, supportive working environment with hybrid working and flexitime. Come and join us on our journey and take our content to the next level of accessibility and quality!
Please see the attached Candidate Pack for full details