- Employer: Park Brow Community Primary
- Reference: SVP 0504A
- Published: Wed 22/03/2023, 10:17 AM
- Closing on: Fri 21/04/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: To be confirmed
- Salary: £69,022 - £79,949 per annum
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Broad Lane, Southdene, Kirkby, , Lancashire, Merseyside
ISR: L19 - L25
£69,022- £79,949 per annum
Group Size: 4; NOR 464
Permanent position to commence on 1 September 2023
Take our school from good to outstanding.
‘Pupils say that everyone in their school is ‘MAD’, which means that they are all ‘making a difference’. Pupils recognise that all adults in school want them to become ‘their greatest self’. Pupils try their best to achieve these high expectations.’ OFSED July 2021
We are looking for:
- A leader who believes that all children can succeed, regardless of background.
- A highly talented, dynamic and approachable leader who is passionate about learning for all.
- Someone who has strong strategic leadership skills and a commitment to maintaining and further developing high standards of teaching and learning, enabling each and every child to reach their full potential.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Contact Jayne Owens (School Business Manager) via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to book an available time.
Comprehensive recruitment packs are available by contacting the School on Telephone number : 0151 477 8540 or via email email@example.com
Please return all completed application forms to recruitment.DCCS@knowsley.gov.uk
Park Brow Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
‘By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022’
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and health clearance by the Local Authority Occupational Health provider.
School Walk Arounds Wednesday 29 March 2023 at 3:45pm and Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 9:30am
Closing Date for Applications: Friday, 21 April 2023 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting: Monday, 24 April 2023
Interviews: week commencing Monday, 24 April 2023