- Employer: Birmingham Children's Trust
- Reference: BCT/23/233771
- Published: Thu 23/03/2023, 11:37 AM
- Closing on: Sun 16/04/2023, 23:59 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 36.5 hours per week
- Salary: £30,151- £37,261
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: 1 Lancaster Circus, Birmingham, Birmingham
Data Intelligence Officer - Fostering Resource Team
Exciting Job Opportunity – Intelligence Officer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Grade 4 post within our fostering service.
We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced data intelligence officer with excellent technical skills to join our fostering data performance team. The work is very varied, challenging and fast paced. You will be working with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior managers, social workers and business support staff. You will have significant experience and expertise in the deployment and use of a wide range of business intelligence tools such as Office 365, Power BI, business reporting, and data and system management. You will be able to use your excellent communication skills to deliver technical and complex analyses of performance data in a way that maximises understanding for the audience. This will involve extracting and analysing data from our case management system and helping to deliver our statutory returns and responding to numerous ad hoc requests for data by interrogating various systems.
The ideal candidate is a 'can-do' person, who is passionate about performance, quality assurance, IT systems and reporting processes. You will need good analytic skills, be able to work to timescales and support managers with data performance. You will be part of a supportive, dynamic service contributing to our service improvement journey to ‘Outstanding’.
What you can expect
- Being part of a positive, supportive, ‘can-do’ improving service
- Receive regular support, supervision, training and development opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute to our service improvement journey
Find out more by emailing
- Hamant K Jakhu – Lead for Fostering Performance Data: Hamant.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Hennessy – Data Intelligence Officer: Tom.Hennessy@birminghamchildrenstrust.co.uk
- Ruth France – Team Manager – Resource Team: Ruth.France@birminghamchildrenstrust.co.uk
This is an internal and external opportunity and you will need to have the permission of your line manager before you can apply for this role if you are an internal candidate.
- Date of interviews to be confirmed