- Employer: St Edmund's & St Thomas' Catholic Prim.
- Reference: STESTC/23/233845
- Published: Thu 23/03/2023, 15:11 PM
- Closing on: Fri 21/04/2023, 15:11 PM
- Working Pattern: Part Time
- Hours: 27.5 hours per week
- Salary: £10,000 - £14,999
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: St Edmund's and St Thomas Catholic Primary School, Merseyside
1 to 1 SEND Teaching Assistant
Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School
Oxford Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 8QF
E mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
Tel 0151 928 5586 Fax 0151 928 4352
Required for 2 May 2023
Part Time x 2 Teaching Assistant TA2 Posts
Scale D 27.5hrs, Term time
Required for 2nd May 2023 or earlier, an enthusiastic and experienced teaching assistant to join a committed team to support a child on a 1:1 and small group basis.
The Governors of Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated teaching assistant with a strong commitment to raising standards of children with additional needs in Key Stage 2 and
We can offer:
- Highly motivated children and a very supportive parent body
- School leadership team, staff and governance strongly committed to continuous improvement.
- Opportunities to further your professional development and improve your practice
- Strong supportive school community with strong parish links
We are looking for:
- An excellent teaching assistant who has high expectations of children in all areas of academic and social development.
- A person who can contribute effectively to planning and assisting with assessing the progress of the children
- A person who can work effectively as a member of a team and can apply these skills well to whole school initiatives as well as the individual’s needs.
Application forms attached to advertisement. Visits by prior appointment are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school on 0151 928 5586 or e mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all qualifications will be verified.
CLOSING DATE Friday 21st April 2023
INTERVIEW DATE Friday 28th April 2023