- Employer: Our Lady's RC Primary
- Reference: CVP 0561
- Published: Fri 24/03/2023, 13:29 PM
- Closing on: Mon 17/04/2023, 12:00 PM
- Working Pattern: Full Time, Term Time
- Hours: Full Time
- Salary: Group 2 Salary Range L15-21 £62,561 - £72,483
- DBS Check: Enhanced
- Location: Our Lady's Catholic Primary School, Ward Street, Prescot, Knowsley , Merseyside
Required for September 2023
Group 2 Salary Range L15-21 £62,561 - £72,483
Due to the retirement of our long-serving and highly regarded Headteacher, the Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and dedicated person to lead our school community and to continue to develop our school.
We wish to appoint:
▪ a practising Catholic who demonstrates a strong, lived faith and deep commitment to Catholic Education and the Catholic ethos of the school
▪ a person who loves and values all children as unique individuals, and ensures that all children develop resilience and are able to achieve their full potential
▪ someone who will lead us on our journey to become an outstanding school
▪ an inclusive leader and innovator who encourages, enthuses and motivates the school community through excellent communication and interpersonal skills
▪ someone who will maintain and develop the partnerships between our school, parents and carers, parish, Archdiocese and the wider community
▪ a leader who is open to new ideas and a willingness to build on the existing excellence in our school
In return we can offer:
▪ a vibrant, caring and encouraging environment for learning, underpinned by a strong Catholic ethos
▪ dedicated, supportive and hard-working staff who are fully committed to further raising standards in the classroom
▪ strong support from a committed, highly effective and supportive Governing Body
▪ happy, confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
▪ supportive parents and carers, parish and community
▪ opportunities for continuous professional development
Our last OFSTED inspection in 2018 found that:-
• We have created a school where pupils feel safe, happy and eager to learn. And that we aim to ensure that everyone in Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School is highly valued, keeping the school’s motto of ‘loving, learning and reaching out to all’ central to the work we do.
• Parents and carers, staff and governors are proud to belong to the school. This is testament to the very good relationships that have been established.
• Pupils are also proud of their school and genuinely enjoy the experience of learning. This is shown in their good behaviour, their levels of concentration and their enthusiastic responses to explain their learning.
• Our highly effective leadership is well supported by a talented group of governors and together we drive the school towards the shared vision we have established.
Our 2019 RE Inspection report found that: -
• ‘Our Lady’s is an outstanding school in providing Catholic Education’.
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the Clerk to the Selection Panel Margaret Rawsthorne via telephone 0151 477 8220 to make an appointment.
Closing date: 17th April 2023 12 noon
Shortlisting: 20th April 2023
Interviews: 2nd and 3rd May 2023
Our Lady’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
‘By engaging in this recruitment process, shortlisted candidates consent to an online search in line with the Keeping Children Safe in Education Statutory Guidance 2022’
If you can help us to continue to develop our school and deliver our vision we want to hear from you.