- Employer: Notting Hill Genesis
- Reference: nhg/TP/9382/668
- Published: Fri 24/03/2023, 4:36 AM
- Closing on: Tue 11/04/2023, 5:36 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £35196 - £39107 per annum + 35 hours per week.
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Kings Cross, London
Department Coordinator - Care and Support
Notting Hill Genesis is looking for a dynamic person to support the work of the Care & Support department and the senior management team by providing a high quality, flexible and professional administration service.
Manage an efficient, supportive, and proactive coordination service to the Care & Support directorate and provide secretarial and administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the leadership team's work.
You will be personable and customer focused as well as efficient, organised and a great communicator. To apply for this role, please upload your CV and supporting statement (please note a supporting statement is not a cover letter). You will need to address the behaviours covered in the expectations as well as the essential criteria listed on the role profile please provide examples of how you have demonstrated these skills.
For further information or an informal conversation regarding the role please contact John Thangayian.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 11 April 2023.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.