- Employer: Notting Hill Genesis
- Reference: nhg/TP/1270/665
- Published: Mon 27/03/2023, 10:40 AM
- Closing on: Sun 09/04/2023, 11:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £76801 - £85335 per annum + plus PRP up to 12K per annum
- DBS Check: No
- Location: 40 hours per week
Head of Sales
Notting Hill Genesis (NHG) build and maintain quality private sale, shared ownership and affordable homes, creating diverse and thriving communities. This is our primary purpose. Everything else we do supports that.
Our focus is our residents. We put their needs at the heart of our structures, processes and systems which drives our decisions each and every day. We want them to have a safe and comfortable home from where they can build lives, communities and futures.
Our growth over the decades has given tens of thousands of people a place to call home and we remain committed to giving future generations the same opportunities. Combining a commercial outlook with a clear social purpose means that we can reinvest surpluses every year to improve our existing homes and build new properties in places where people want to live.
We remain close to the communities we serve. A secure home promotes independence and enables people to plan and build their lives. Access to a secure home where people can establish a life and realise their potential, should be available to all.
As Head of Sales you will lead a high performing team, delivering an excellent sales and market service to our customers. The sales and marketing experience for our shared ownership and market sale homes will be sector-leading, data-driven marketing, and an excellent sales service will achieve our sales and revenue objectives and drive our commercially astute residential business.
The role reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing. We are seeking a proven individual who has delivered targets consistently through high performing teams and has formulated business strategies and long-term plans. The candidate will need experience developing sales strategies that include a budget and business plan to deliver and exceed income, cost and surplus targets.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 9 April 2023.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.