- Employer: Islington and Shoreditch Housing Association
- Reference: ISHA/23/234494
- Published: Wed 29/03/2023, 13:18 PM
- Closing on: Mon 17/04/2023, 10:00 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: To be confirmed
- Salary: Median, £37,950 per annum.
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Islington
Sales and Marketing Executive
We develop and sell new and resale shared ownership homes across Islington, Hackney, Waltham Forest and Enfield. Although we are a significant provider of affordable housing opportunities - now with over 2,500 homes - our focus remains local, with roots that go back over 80 years. One of our central goals is to provide more quality homes to meet demand in these areas. We are also a lead member of the ‘North River Alliance’, a consortium of housing associations in north and east London, for whom we provide sales and marketing services.
Our small, busy team is currently handling around 70 sales and we are seeking a focussed, target-driven professional to play a key role in meeting our performance objectives.
Proven experience in shared ownership sales is a must, with the successful candidate expected to quickly pick up workloads and flexibly assume responsibility for either new build or resale delivery, dependant on programme priorities.
Other key qualities/experience include:
- A genuine commitment to the highest customer service standards
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all areas of the sales process, including detailed, multi-platform product marketing information, applicant guidance & assessment and legal/financial documentation provision
- Positive internal/external stakeholder/contractor relationship management
- The determination to go the extra mile, overcome obstacles and consistently deliver
If you believe you have these attributes, we would really like to hear from you. We offer excellent terms & conditions, within a supportive and progressive working environment.
Interviews: Week commencing 24th April (tbc)