- Employer: Notting Hill Genesis
- Reference: nhg/TP/7178/618
- Published: Fri 31/03/2023, 4:56 AM
- Closing on: Fri 14/04/2023, 4:56 AM
- Working Pattern: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Salary: £48939 - £54377 per annum + 35 hours per week.
- DBS Check: No
- Location: Kings Cross, London
Data Governance Analyst
The Data Governance & Performance Team is expanding and is looking for a Data Governance Technical Analyst to join Notting Hill Genesis on a 12 month fixed term contract. After 18 months of the team being in place the teams work has expanded, and they are now embarking on more Data Governance projects as well as the second phase of their work which will look at data cataloguing and master data management.
The Data Governance Technical Analyst will be responsible for providing technical and subject matter expertise on data integrity and support relating to the collection of and accuracy of data. You will work alongside teams across NHG, utilising and retaining SME knowledge of the NHG Data Governance tool. Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Championing Data across NHG, and amongst staff and teams; working as a trusted partner and critical friend to help them and their areas become more data driven. Translating data into meaningful concepts that people relate to.
- Build and nurturing networks and influence in and out of sector.
- Support NHGs periodic data maturity review to inform our strategy and annual programme.
We are looking for people who are passionate about getting things right, a detail person with a strong technical and analytical background. You will need to work across the business, talking to staff, understanding their working methods and documenting this. Your stakeholder management skills are essential here, and your ability to draw out from the business methodologies and document them is a key part of the work. You will need a good understanding of housing data and its complexities, as well as technical skills which will support you to document the rules need to monitor data. Experience in SQL and developing dashboards in Power BI using Dax is essential.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance x 4 annual salary
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on Friday 14th April 2023
- Interviews week commencing Monday 24th April 2023
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.