We are looking for a dynamic, inspirational Head teacher who will embrace the challenge of working in our church school located in a thriving conurbation near Lincoln.
Post/Salary: Permanent Head, Leadership Spine L18-24 (£67,351-£78,010)
From: January 2024
The governing body will appoint a headteacher who:
• Is an excellent leader with high expectations of achievement and behaviour and will further develop an environment in which children flourish emotionally, socially and academically.
• Will use their innovative and enthusiastic leadership qualities to support our strong committed team and ensure its continued growth and development.
• Has proven experience of successful leadership.
• Will act in ways informed by our Vision and our Four Pillars.
• Has excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability and desire to further our church school ethos and culture.
• Will enhance and develop collaboration between staff, parents, governors, developing effective partnerships with the church and wider community.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to lead an excellent professional team.
• Excited, enthusiastic and engaged learning community.
• A firm commitment to your professional development and wellbeing.
• A welcoming, caring and aspirational learning community.
Recruitment Pack and Application Form
A Recruitment Pack and Application Form can be found on our website: https://www.saxilby.lincs.sch.uk/vacancies
If you’d like to come and meet us, please contact our Clerk to Governors, Mrs Imogen Lemon, to arrange a visit: email@example.com. We are offering the following visit dates:
Tuesday 23rd May 1.45pm
Wednesday 24th May 3.45pm
Thursday 25th May 9.30am
Closing Date for applications: Tuesday 13th June 2023, 9am.
Applications should be completed in line with the Person Specification in this pack and using the application form which can be downloaded from the school’s website (www.saxilby.lincs.sch.uk).
Applications should be submitted by email to Mrs Imogen Lemon, Clerk to Governors at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will take place on Thursday 15th June 2023
The Assessment Day will be Monday 26th June 2023
Saxilby Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to the candidate being suitable to work with children and Satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Checks. The ability to converse at ease and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post. All pre-employment checks carried out are in accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education.