Required for immediate start
(FULL TIME / MATERNITY COVER / FIXED TERM)
This post is offered as a full time post. This position involves teaching music lessons to all classes from Reception to Year 6, leading music assemblies across the school and championing music provision through the organisation of individual music study and leading of music clubs after school.
We are looking for a music teacher who is:
- A great teacher with very high expectations of themselves and the children they teach
- Passionate about creating quality learning opportunities for children, never giving up on them
- Organised and committed to raising the profile of music across the school so that it impacts on all children regardless of ability or background
- Hard working, creative and keen to develop their own teaching to make it the best it can be
- A happy and motivated team of friendly teachers to work with
- A large, well resourced classroom, great facilities and a generous instrument budget
- An exciting, well organised environment in which to work
- A supportive and experienced administrative and management team
- Opportunities to work with two partner schools
- Children who love music!
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Beverley Shore our schools manager to arrange an appointment, on 0208 806 5201 or to request a recruitment pack or to find out more about what we can offer email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information about the disclosure can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/disclosure-and-barring-service and in the application pack.