Start date: 1st September 2019
Application deadline: Friday 23rd August 2019
Interviews: To be confirmed
Elaine Primary School is a 2-form entry primary school serving a vibrant local community. It is part of the Inspire Partnership Academy Trust.
The Headteacher is seeking to appoint a talented Teaching Assistant. You will join a strong and supportive team of staff within a school that is committed to providing the best possible learning opportunities for its children and staff.
The successful candidate will:
- hold a Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- be an excellent practitioner in the primary classroom
- demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth
- embrace opportunities for research and development
- be passionate about sharing best practice with colleagues across the school and wider trust
To learn more about us, please visit: www.elaine.medway.sch.uk.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.