Our Extra Care Service is growing from strength to strength, looking for dedicated team members to join us on our journey in providing outstanding care to our residents. At Optalis, our values are very important to us and we want team members who possess qualities to be in-line with them. So, if you’re a respectful and transparent individual who strives to provide excellent customer service to our customers. Get in touch today to see what your future with us could look like.
As a Waking-Night Support Worker, you can expect to receive a thorough induction period to develop your ability to provide excellent care. We don’t ask for any previous experience in care as we will provide you with every opportunity to learn and develop into the care professional you wish to be.
In return of all your hard work, you can expect to benefit from more than just your monthly pay cheque.
As an Optalis employee, you will receive:
- Paid training.
- Free uniform.
- Fantastic rewards package through Perkbox that offers all kinds of shopping, health, travel and insurance discounts/special offers.
- Discounted sports club membership.
- Robust career path.
- Life Assurance.
- An extra day off on your birthday.
- Quarterly staff forums, an opportunity to voice opinions and make suggestions
- The monthly STAR awards reward scheme recognises staff who have gone the extra mile.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Working for a Mindful Employer, which means we are serious about increasing awareness of mental health in the workplace and providing support for our staff.
- Working for a Disability Confident Committed Employer, which means that, as an employer, Optalis is taking action to ensure that people with disabilities and long term health conditions feel supported, engaged and able to fulfil their potential in the workplace.
So why not come and work for Optalis and make a difference in our resident’s lives?
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Optalis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our staff and customers. We would like to remind successful applicants that they will be required to undertake a DBS check and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Optalis is a local authority trading company owned by and delivering adult social care in both The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead and Wokingham Borough Council.